Below are the following vacation rental resorts that have been reopened to guests in the Orlando area
Universal Studios in Orlando is the first theme park to re-open! Click here to see their re-opening plans and procedures.
Vista Cay Resort
1. There will be a dedicated "COVID Clean Team" to sanitize at the clubhouse and rotating through the buildings and common areas from 8:30AM to 9:00PM daily. The clubhouse has sanitizer dispensers at the doors plus the new bathrooms have auto sensor faucets and auto flushing toilets.
2. We will have staff sanitizing the lounge chairs between guests. Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines. Although we are making these additional efforts to clean and disinfect please take your own precautions.
3. The sport court will be open daily 9:00AM to dusk. This area is at your own risk and you would have to have your own equipment as the HOA will not be able to provide during this time. Please be courteous and there is a 45 minute limit when others are waiting.
4. Playground will be open 9:00AM to dusk and cleaned throughout the day.
5. Gym 6:00am to 9:00PM - Due to social distancing the number of occupants will have to be monitored. Please wipe off your equipment before and after use.
6. BBQ gill area by the sport court will be available 9:00AM to dusk - cook in a small group and no glass or alcohol in this area.
We will continue to add more sanitizer dispensers through the property as supplies become available.
- Property owners and managers shall adhere to all Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) sanitation guidelines that are already in place as addressed under6lC-3.001 Sanitation and Safety Requirements of the transient lodging statutes
- Property owners and managers shall adopt the CDC related guidelines that are for public spaces, businesses, schools and homes. These re-open guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting expand upon what the State of Florida & DBPR already have in place for safety and sanitation for all lodging. This can be an extra safety measure for protection against the spread of COVID-19. Our short term rental owners and managers are already utilizing such measures and even more stringent cleaning protocols adopted by the industry
- Property owners and managers shall provide COVID-19 guidance of local restrictions that are in place during the guest stay including closures, curfews, and other related local information. The County will post online where this updated local information can be accessible to lodging operators and guests
- Property owners and managers shall supply employees and contractors with CDC related safety guidance while operating the short term rental units to alleviate the transmission of the virus and provide further protection for employees and guests
- Property owners and managers shall supply guests with CDC guidance for guests traveling with pets and service/assistance animals
- Property owners and managers shall also share CDC resources to any guest while staying in their units. These resources are available in multiple languages at the CDC website
- All vacation rentals shall follow the SAFEHOME Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professional (VRHP) and Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) Cleaning Guidelines for COVID-19 which is both attached and can be found here:https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/global/images/bc/3192/VRHP-VRMA-Cleaning-Guidelines-for-COVID-19.pdf
- Only licensed vacation rentals within a community zoned for vacation rental homes may operate under this reopening plan
- Existing guests currently in homes may continue to extend their stay
- Any person coming from a highly-infected area, as defined per the Governor's guidelines, must reserve a minimum stay of 14 nights and follow CDC self-quarantine guidelines
- Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed maximum occupancy. Only Guests whose names are on the reservation are authorized to stay in the home. Any Guest having events or group gatherings in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be immediately evicted without refund
The comfort, safety and well-being of ChampionsGate Homeowners continues to be our top priority. The information contained herein has been shared with each of the management companies we have on record as active within your community, however it is ultimately each individual home owner that is responsible for their individual home and the activities that occur within. If you see a violation please contact the DBPR (Department of Business and Professional Regulation) at 850.487.1395, the licensing agency for the rental management companies. We appreciate your partnership in ensuring each of these protocols are strictly adhered to so we can continue to have provide a safe environment for each of our residents and their guests to enjoy.
Seven Eagles Pool Area
When using the Pool Facilities:
- Opening May 18. Operating hours are from 10 am to 6 pm; 7 days a week.
- Pool capacity is 24 persons.
- Seating for the restaurant and bocce area will be limited capacity and managed by The Resort staff.
- The Spa and Fitness Center is closed per guidelines.
- Chairs and loungers are available on a first come, first served basis. Residents are not permitted to bring personal chairs or loungers. Residents should not relocate chairs or loungers, please seek staff assistance if other seating is needed.
- Per guidelines, groups larger than 10 are not permitted to congregate. Persons within groups of 10 or less should practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart from others.
- Water fountains will be closed at this time.
- Residents are encouraged to bring personal sanitizer and personal towels to place on chairs to avoid touching community surfaces. Towels and other linens used at community recreational facilities should not be shaken out near others.
- In the event of inclement weather the pool will be closed.
- All other standing pool rules remain in effect.
Prior to Using the Pool:
Residents who are sick with COVID-19, were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19, or just don't feel well, should not use the community pool.
Residents who are elderly or have serious health issues should seek direction from their doctor prior to using public spaces during the corona-virus pandemic.
Residents should please bring a photo identification to the pool to assist The Resort staff with monitoring usage.
Guidelines for reopening of Reunion East's Community Development District Seven Eagles Pool have been compiled with recommendations and mandates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Florida Department of Health (FDOH), local and state public health officials, local and state governments, Legal Counsel, District Management, and the Reunion East Community Development District Board of Supervisors. Compliance with the guidelines is critical to ensure continued access to the amenities. Other Reunion East Community Development District Pools will remain closed until further notice.
Villas at Seven Dwarfs
The pool, spa and Tiki bar are open with limited hours of operation.
- The Tiki Bar is open for business, with limited hours of operation: you can enjoy drinks and food at the patio, or by the pool; take-out is also available. (see attached notice)
- Pool and spa are open ONLY during office hours: 8am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday, and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.
- You can make a reservation for the pool by sending an email to both email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Before going into the pool, please stop by Tiki Bar and take your number. The number should be displayed by your chair or at your table while you are in the pool area.
- The reservation is for 1 ½ hour and you can include up to 6 people per group.
- Usage of the spa cannot exceed 4 people at any given time.
- Total number of people in the pool/spa area cannot exceed 25 people at any given time.
- No coolers, radios or glass containers please. Tiki is open for drinks and snacks.
Only owners/residents are allowed at this time. You cannot invite someone over to enjoy the pool. We are not accepting visitors yet.
When you make your reservation, you will be asked for the names of the people in the reservation. If the name is someone from the outside, they won't be allowed.
If we don't have a lot of people in the pool, you can request to make another reservation on the same day.Please return the number to Tiki when you leave the pool. Our staff will then go and sanitize recently used chairs, so all can enjoy a virus-free environment.We ask that you respect these rules, as it is for your own protection. The virus threat has not disappeared and the condo is still on lockdown: only the people who are already here, can safely go to the pool.If someone who lives outside of the condo, just wants to come to enjoy the pool, please STOP, and be mindful that this action can be a potential exposure to the virus. We want to keep all safe and we are asking for you active cooperation.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this new "normal".
The pool hours for the weekend and Memorial Day Holiday will be: Saturday, 8am-7pm / Sunday and Monday, 10am to 5pm.
We encourage an early reservation.
The last bullet point is very important: Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed maximum occupancy. Only guests whose name are on the reservation are authorized to stay in the home. Any Guest having events or group gatherings in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be evicted immediately evicted without refund.
- Owners and Property Managers will be doing the evictions, not Windsor Hills.
- It is each owner's responsibility to communicate to their guests the maximum occupancy at their home.
- All licensed homes must have a posted house floor plan, indicating the locations of fire extinguishers, emergency exits and the maximum occupancy.
- Owners must note in dwellingLIVE if they want their guest to have or not have guests. Lack of notation in dwellingLIVE means guests can have guests.
- Authorized Guests must have their reservation paperwork (rental voucher or e-pass). This can be on a smartphone but NOT in text message format.
- It is not Windsor Hills responsibility to "police" the number of people staying at each home. We will continue to notify owners and property managers if we think there is an issue or a concern.
- Outside security cameras, like doorbell cameras, can help owners verify the occupancy at their homes.